2.2.12

Once Upon a Sketch Challenge and SCRAPFORHELP !!!

Hello girls ... I loved all the comments about my teaching class in São Paulo!!

Today I want to show the layout I did for my class and I also took the opportunity touse and the OAUS in scrapforhelp!


In this month in scrapforhelp are february challengehyou just need to use in your project a  gauze.
Yes !!!!I love that  and how I made a page with gauze for my class took on the challenge to use.
Came to forhelp and enjoy to play with us !!!
 I will love to see same friends there amd you help us to help so many children!!!!!

  For the OAUS in challenge we would like you to create a project about the MALEone you loveAnd we mean not just of your partner or spouse. We mean any male in your life.
Ideas for journallingYou Could journal about the love you have for your son, father,grandfather or a special person in your life or any pet.
Remember That Also you are allowed to create a card or altered project based onthis sketch and instead of journalling the criteria you need to use the quote.
You must combine journalling our criteria / theme with this sketch.
I hope you enjoy my page as my students loved it!
A big kiss and a wonderful weekend.
Big kisses  to all my friend!!!!






I did this detail in my page...I made a card and I use in my page.....Look so great !!!

SUPLIES
Paper- October Afternoon
Best Glue ever . Scraperfect
Gaze
Spray Glimmer  Splendor -  TRUE COLORS
Chipboard - Momento Divertido
Clearsnap  .  Black

Olá meninas ...adorei todos os comentários sobre a minha teaching class in São Paulo!!!!
Hoje eu quero  mostrar o layout que fiz para a minha aula e eu também  aproveitei para usar no scrapforhelp e no  OUAS!!!
No forhelp este mês tinhamos que usar  gase e como eu fiz uma página com gase para a minha aula  aproveitei para usar no desafio.
Este mes o desafio do for help está simplesmente lindo e muito fácil de fazer !
Venham participar !!

Espero que gostem de minha página  pois as minhas alunas adoraram!!!
Um grande beijo e um maravilhoso fim de semana.
Beijos

20 comentários:

Dolly Daydreams disse...

Hi there, what an amazing layout, where to begin !! Fabulous colours, , misting,masking, embellishments and the cutest photograph it has it all ! A stunning piece of art and I love it. Thank you so much for joining us at OAUS and good luck.

Marie

Pete Boland disse...

What a beautiful creation. I love the way the colour's work together.

Fantastic.

Pete
PanPastel UK

olga disse...

Great layout and what an adorable little girl. Thank you so much for joining us at OAUS and good luck.

Julie Tucker-Wolek disse...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeee the colors, the photos and all the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jasmine S disse...

So so beautiful. The color is amazing and love how you have created the hidden photos. Your work is just so gorgeous. x

phamil disse...

Cynthia, this is just gorgeous! I love the card idea and all of the dimension and texture on this! Just beautiful! Thank you for joining us again at OUAS and Get Creative!!!

Heather Jacob disse...

loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee this .. it is full of beauty .. gorgeous colors and papers .... sensational work .. big hugz to you my special friend xoxoxoox

Anne Bente disse...

wawwwwww it is beautiful.

hugs♥♥♥

Unknown disse...

Lovely ideas on your beautiful page great colors to!
byeee,Lean

Αlex... disse...

Love the vintage feeling of your layout and the colour compination is great,one of my favourites!Good luck with the challenge and thank you for joining us at OUAS.

sandi disse...

Wow! This is simply gorgeous! The mix is stunning!

Melenia Agapides disse...

This is such a rich page!!! Full of colours, texture, dimension and with magnificent photos! Thanks so much for joining us at GetCreative/OUAS!

eudokia disse...

oh my God!this is amazing!!so many techinques,so beautiful embellishments!!
thank you so much for joining us at get creative/ouas!!

EFI disse...

Good morning Cynthia! Your layout is absolutely stunning! You know, i always admire your fabulous work! I love your painting/misting/masking/distressing! Bravo! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

Irini disse...

Cynthia another beautiful page...you are the queen of layering!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon A...Sketch
hugz
irini

Channa disse...

Beautiful beautiful work. Great colors, love the surprise that the photo stands up. Overall great work. Amazing. Thanks for joining us at OUAS

Virgínia Vilela disse...

vc me convidou para participar... me conta como funciona esses desafios?

Unknown disse...

What a fabulous page Cynthis, love all your textures!!! Have fun in your teaching assignments, hugs
Milagros

Unknown disse...

Hi Cynthia! Your layout is STUNNING! The colours, all the details, I've been looking at it for some time now, it is really amazing!
Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS!

Gisela Nozaki de Lima disse...

Oii Cyn!!

Tudo bem? Quanto tempo!!!

Que páginas lindas!! Eu tbém adorei!!!!

Beijocasss
Gi