7.11.12

New page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all my friends!!!!
I know I have been missing in this feel weeks...but I have been work a lot in my Lowyer Office and I still making same parties......
Now I am planing  a little tea party for Marcella with all the girls from her classe !!!
My new house still wonderful..I will love to have time to start decorate....but this is gonna take a feel month!!!
I have been doing same pages that I will share for you girls!!!
Sametimes I feel so thired with my office, my zumba classes and the scrapbooking.....I feel qilt that I can do more things in my life!!!
I love flowers and I have those orquideas from my old house in my new House....and I mad a page with those gorgeus pictures!!!!
I madepage for the colore blog!!!
Was a wonderful BLOG HOPE and so may greats challenges !!
 I hope you liked!!!









Oi meninas
Eu ando sempre na correria, cansado além de meu escritório, tenho minhas aulas de Zumba e muitas outras coisas que acabam me deixando muito cansada.......e eu tenho tido pouco tempo para o scrap...mas agora volto com a corda toda!!
Beijos

2 comentários:

Keren Tamir disse...

Another beautiful LO. My dad grows orchids he has hundreds of them

Tina disse...

Lovely pictures I love orchids beautiful layout.