14.12.12

I love the Color Room !!!!!

Hi girls!!!
I just came today to share a page I made for the colorrom!!!!
Yes for so long I did not have been playing with this amaizing  forum..
And Lydell Quin is a great artisit and such a wonderful friend!!!
She is the most generous people I never met!!
She has a great hart and I need to say thanks for her doing this wonderful jobe in The Color Room!!!!
Now I decide to made this page using paper from a new brand here in Brazil!!!
I love the paper..look fantastic!!!
And the colors of this pallete is just wonderful!!!
I hope you like that!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Much lovew for all !!! 






Suplies
Ppaers . Arte Fácil - Brazil
Spelbinder Donna Salazar - Rose die cut
Chio board from Momento Divertido
PAN PASTEL  
Gelatos Faber Castell

Um comentário:

scrapbookertink disse...

This is gorgeous, love it x