12.1.13

BEST MOMENT!!


Hi girls!!!
I can believed we are in 2013 !!
The New Year begining and we have so much to say thanks for 2012!!
We have great moments, 
I spend same feel days at  my mum and I have a great time with all my brothers and sisters.....I really have fun.
I know I have so many pages to show.
This is the one I made for the Colorroom but I also used for a Challenge in Fly Unicornion and for the My creative Sketches!!!!
I use same papers from Brazil ....I love those  they call Arte Fácil
and they have wonderful papers and so many embelishements!!!
So I will like to wish a vewry special yaer to all my friends!!!!
Thanks for came and leave comments I know I do not have been in ours blog,,but I promisse in 2013 visit more!!!!
Hugs and a wonderful weekend!!!









Suplies
PAPER - Arte Fácil
PAN PASTEL
GELATOS
Chipboard from Momento Divertido
Mini roses
Die Cut - Buterflies
Gase 
Transparency

6 comentários:

Julie Tucker-Wolek disse...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the photo and loving the clock piece!!!

hilde janbroers disse...

Gorgeous layout!!! amazing!

Keren Tamir disse...

Stunning LO and colors!!!

juscrap disse...

Linda pagina Cinthya! Essa foto da Marcela está maravilhosa. beijos

Cindy Gay disse...

Oh wow, isn't that beautiful!

Vicky Alberto disse...

amazing lo - wow!!!