5.5.14

Prima - BUILD - A - PAGE - May Challenge


Hello  I just came to share a page for Prima Marketing - BUIL- A - PAGE - May Challenge
                   HI don´t have many papers from Prima but I love to work with  those, 
I believe it is the dream of every scrap use all materials from Prima Marketing. 
Here in my town do not find much material and always have to use the virtual stores.
I wish a great week to all !!!!



BAP May Lene

YOU ARE IN MY HART 


I made same flower and also I used same Prima Flowers too...







I made same flower and also I used same Prima Flowers too.....




                       I use Gelatos and same PAN PASTELL , for my background.....





Same flowers.....





Suplies
Prima Marketing papaers
PAN PASTELL
GELATOS
Best Glue Ever
Flowers from Prima Marketing

Nenhum comentário: