29.6.14


Hello my sweet friends!!!
I just came to share my page for Prima June Challenge!!! I am so excited to share  this page!!
I love the sketch and I also love the combo colors...so I decided to use botn and I made this page with Marcella in her ballet class.



2014 June ppp


BAP June Mani


"YOU"







I made all those flkowers ans I use a resin in the lace shape.......




 I made flowers in different rose tons.....


Chipboard from Momento Divertido - Brazil




I also used same Prima Flowers too....



 Suplies
Prima Marketing Paper
Prima Marketing Flowrs
Hand Made flowers by Cynthia Lloréns
PAN PASTEL
Chipboard from Momento Divertido
Best Glue Ever

2 comentários:

Athanasia disse...

Wow, amazing page!I'm very happy to be with such a talented lady at Frosted Designs DT! :)

Shona disse...

so gorgeous and amazing colors :)