30.11.14

Hello everyone I choose same pages I made in this year using chIpboard!!!!!
I can imagine my life with out those !!!!!So I decide to apply for the Imaginarium DT CALL 
For me 2014 was a great year for scrapbook so many work published and I am DT in 5 wonderful teams!!!
I feel so happy doing scrap......!!!!

" MY ANGEL "




" REMEMBER THIS MOMENT"



" ALWAYS LOVE "




" MEMORIES "





                                                             " SWEET GIRL "






                                                                      " FAMILY "



                                                                                   " US"




                                                                    " IN LOVE ABOUT YOU "


                                                                       
                                                            " SO PROUND "





                                                               " A MOMENT AT TIME"


Um comentário:

Paula disse...

Always such gorgeous creations...love your texture & use of flowers :) x