25.10.12

So many news!!!!!Published work and a new design Team!!!!

Hi girs!!!!
I miss everybody so much.
But I have been bussy in this feel days.
I work a lot and I still try to fixed my new house.
I have same boxes that I did not touch...but I think in te time everything will be in te right place...I guess!!!!!

But I have same news.
I have my work publised in magazine  they are pages I made for Heartfeltcreations....I love to work with those products !!!
I i miss my time in tere , because I am iving rom te earretcreations!!!!

But  I am a DT Member from Momento Divertido  ....I Love those products they are the most lovely chipboards to work with them!!!!!

Pages pubished in magazine!!!!




I show same of my pages in te Momento Divertido blog and I teach same tecniques that I use on my chipboard!!!
I hope you girls like that!!!!
Same sneaks from te blog











2 comentários:

Cindy Gay disse...

Especially like the bottom layout.

Marisa Job disse...

Congratulations on being published Cynthia!!! We are going to miss you!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us every week. Hugs and blessings!!!