31.7.11

Sketchabilities - The Color Combos Galore - BLOG HOPE Winner and my First Mini Album !!!

Today is Sunday....and here is a nice and wonderful day in my town....I just came from a trip..so I have so many to tell and also so many pages and a mini album.I love to take same days with all my girls..I miss my son he is India but I´m very happy because his girlfriend  is there with him...so both Traveling to Nepal and other beautiful places !!!!
I´m very happy for them!!!!!

I made this page  and I will like to share with you my friends!!!!!
This page is  for Sketchabilities and I use same paints.....I know...I´m in love with that and now I´m gonna try so hard to make a wonderful job with this tecnique....and I have a great friend Natasha who help me a lot..with all my scrap ideas..she is a wonderful friend!!!!!
I hope  all like that!!!
Iwish a wonderful sunday and a marvelous week!!!!!
Kisses and huges

 




 I made this flower and I use the Best Glue .....
 I love to write in all my page..the journaling is important to save are memories..


I used  embellie gellie tho glue the limbs of trees that I dehydrated in the microwave ..



Hi girls ...
Today I want to show the layout I made for the Color Combos Galore - Inspiration Board 201!!
 I used some textures and a lot of ink!!
The truth is that I'm passionate about painting techniques and I am trying to express myself through paint ... I know I still have much to learn, but it is very important whenever we want to try something!
And one of the things I do not have any fear is to try something new.
And I do not care if people like it or not I love being creative.
And for me that's what matters most.
I usually say that the true artists possess a soul rebel. And this soul is never dominated by any art, but it is transformed into a work of art when we all join in a harmony that the eyes are never weary of admiring !!

BLOG HOP WINNER is.......




CONGRATS Melissa!!!
Thanks so much everyone for participating in the 200th Colour Combo Blog Hop....it was a real blast!





I used to paste the embellie gellie the limbs of trees that I dehydrated in the microwave

 I  used chipboard for the lamp from Momento Divertido

 My journaling..." Don´t ever change I thing about you, because is so noce inside and out of your soul.."


I use fabric jute and gase for make all the texture ...

and I use also the embellie gellie and the Best Glue Ever to glue the fabric juta and the gase ...





My first Mini Albun



This is my first mini album, I did as a gift for my husband on Father's Day!
It was made from recycled material.
I used this mini came in a cardboard box wine, as well we are all the pages properly trimmed.
I wanted to use the turquoise color is beautiful as well as very happy, I used wire to also write the name of Marcella
I made a tutorial for this.....

 This is the album cover, I used wire, flowers a, fabric juta nd ribbons and used The Best Glue  Ever to glue it all ...

Here is the back of the mini album, I also decorated with ribbon and jute fabric.
I used the cardboard dividers that come in boxes of wine...

I cover with turquise cardstock.....
...and I use also a cordinate paper...that I find..look so great ....I used my Big Byte to make the holes where I put rings to open and close the mini  and I made two



In portuguese
Oi meninas...
Hoje quero mostrar os layout que fiz para o  Sketchabilities   e para o    Color Combos Galore eu usei algumas texturas e muita tinta !!!!
A verdade é que eu estou apaixonada pelas tecnicas de pintura e estou tentando me expressar através das tintas...sei que eu ainda tenho muito que aprender, mas acho muito importante sempre que queremos algo tentar !!!
E uma das coisas que eu não tenho medo  algum é de tentar algo novo .
E eu não ligo se as pessoas gostam ou não eu adoro ser criativa.
E para mim isso é o que mais   importa .
Eu costumo dizer que os verdadeiros artistas possuem uma alma rebelde . E essa  alma nunca é dominada por arte alguma, ela é sim transformada em obra de arte, quando tudo que criamos se junta de uma forma harmonica  que os olhos jamais se cansam de admirar!!
Este é o meu primeiro mini album, eu fiz para  o blog Alterd Inc Projects e para dar de presente para meu marido no dia dos Pais !!!
Ele foi feito com material  reciclado.
Neste mini eu usei  papelão que veio em uma caixa de vinho, pois assim já estam todas as paginas devidamente recortadas .
 Eu quis usar a cor turquesa  porque  além de linda é muito alegre, usei também arame para escrever o nome da Marcella.

16 comentários:

Tania Martyns disse...

Cyn ,
que produção maravilhosa !
Tu estás usando tintas maravilhosamente bem !
Nossa ,amei udo o que vi por aqui !
E o primeiro mini álbum a gente nunca esquece ,rsrs,o seu ficou deslumbrante !
Um beijão e um ótimo domingo pra ti!!!!!!!

Andrea disse...

Cyn querida, tudo absolutamente maravilhoso por aqui!!! O seu trabalho com as tintas está realmente incrível!!!

Parabéns!!!!

Bjks

Gisele Cavassin disse...

Cyn,seu trabalho está cada dia mais lindo e diferente com as tintas! Parabéns!
Amei todos os detalhes!
Beijos,
Gi

Fê Monção disse...

Uauauuuu
Tudo lindoooo!!!!
Adore o mini :)
Beijosss

pysselpetra disse...

Your creations makes me really happy and inspired. The rich and strong colors in combination with great design, beautiful photos and hidden details are awesome ♥

Amber disse...

Cynthia,

Thank you for stopping by Project 365, your kind words and becoming a follower! Your scrap pages are amazing! I will be stopping by more often..Thanks!

HarmonySweetpea disse...

Wow, such a great way to use paint. Love both your layouts and your mini album.

Unknown disse...

WOW Cynthia..these are all so gorgeous!! Love how you make your photos part of the layout..its gorgeous how you blend it all together! And that mini is so precious :))Have a great week! xx

ESTHER disse...

es preciosa,me encanta la combinación de colores.Sigue así me encantan tus trabajos.

Judy Beeksma disse...

These pages are stunning...Love your vision for the Sketchabilities sketch...beautiful color combo...Thanks for sharing!!

Claudia Ventura disse...

Tudo muito lindo por aqui Cyn, impossível não gostar!
Estou sentindo muita falta das tuas visitas, viu... assim não vale!
bjsss

sandi disse...

wow! Love all of these! Simply beautiful and that mini is just fab!

scrapbookertink disse...

Wow, you have been a busy scrapper, love the layout of your daughter, such cool paint ideas to try and your mini album is so clever, in the middle of making 6 at the moment for daughter and friends, love your ideas have a great week. x

Gisela Nozaki de Lima disse...

Oiii Cyn!!!!

Tudo bem flor? Como estao as filhotas?

Que paginas lindas!!! Um deslumbre!!!!!

Beijocasssss
Gi

Angi Barrs disse...

Your page is so beautiful. Love the flowers. :)

Sabr disse...

you are a master with the paintbrush! gorgeous projects!