27.8.11

Once Upon a Skecth and Color Combos Galore !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello girls ..... miss all of you and again I want to thank you for all the feedback and the ever so gentle words of affection .....
My blog is made for you!
Well today I will show the page that I did for the  Color Combos Galore Challenge this week is divine and decided to use the sketch of my dear friend and talented Nadia Canizzo in his Once Upon A Sketch Challenge .... I love to Participate .. she is a wonderful of my firend!!

CHALLENGE AUGUST 15th is:
Journalling Criteria: Write AT LEAST two sentences from the lyrics of your favorite song. Can Be journalling in any language and can be any type ie handwritten, alphas, printed, rub on.
So I did this page ....
I hope you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Like That
So..I wish a wonderful sunday for everyone.
Kisses and huges with love.










I choose the song MY WAY from Frank Sinatra..I love that music....


I made those flowers with organza and tule fabric...and the black one I use cardstock black paper and I glue everything with the Best Glue Ever......girls this glue is wonderful...
I use a real pece of wood and I use a tecnique call  a patina provençal  and I love the effect.....

In portuguese

lá meninas.....saudades de todas voces e mais uma vez eu quero agradecer por todos os comentários sempre tão gentis e pelas palavras de carinhos.....
Meu  blog é feito para voces!!!
Bom hoje vou mostrar a pagina que eu fiz para o desafio deo Color Combos Galore que esta semana está divino e aproveitei para usar o sketch da minha querida e talentosa amiga Nadia Canizzo em seu Once Upon a Sketch Challenge....
Eu amo participar....olha quem não conhece vale a pena ir até o blog da Nadia é simplesmente maravilhoso !!!
Desejo a todas um maravilhoso domingo repleto de muita alegria..
Beijos com carinho!!



27 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

this is a G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. layout!!!
you are so talented ~ the flowers are lovely!
and i love your choice of music for your journaling...a favorite of mine also...
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~

Paula disse...

Gorgeous layout...I absolutely LOVE the texture of this!
cheers

Denise Price disse...

Beautiful! I like that you changed your photo to black and white...it fits in with the neutral color combo.

I am a fan of Nadia's sketches too!

Sabrina Mix disse...

Oi, Cynthia!

Muito lindo seu LO!

Linda, tô passando por aqui para divulgar que estou fazendo um sorteio no meu blog. Depois dá uma passadinha .

Cynthia, mude o formato dos comentários do seu blog, por favor. Do jeito que está atualmente, está complicado de comentar.

Explico tudo direitinho no meu blog aqui.

Beijos e sucesso!!!

Christina disse...

Woww this is a stunning LO Cynthia! Looks so amazing dear!
Hugs Kristel

Toni Cartwright disse...

WOW Cynthia what a fantastic layout!!! I wasn't going to do this one this time as i find those colour real hard to work with but now after looking at your's i may just give it a go!!! Thanks for all the inspiration
Take Care
TONI
XOXOXOOX

Debbi Tehrani disse...

Such a sweet photo. Fantastic job with the sketch, and how cool that you used a real piece of wood!

Lou disse...

beautiful layout Cynthia, all the texture is gorgeous! xx

eudokia disse...

amazing!!i love the distressed elements and the flowers!!
great job!

Ella Swan disse...

Aha - I never noticed at CCG that you had used a song too! What a great idea to combine the challenges!! Thanks for sharing with us at Once Upon a Sketch too!! Have a lovely week :)

Cathy disse...

WOW Cynthia such a gorgeous page.. ADORE the textures you have used, the wood looks fantastic and what an adorable photo!! An amazing take on the colour palette! Have a wonderful day and take care :))

Suz disse...

Cynthia! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello. Also, thank you for the kinds words and for become a follower of mine. I love making new scrapping cyber friends. I know some spanish but not Portuguese I am afraid. However, I think I might just be able to get by with Google translate! LOL Great job on that sketch. Take care!
Suz

Kiki Aposeki disse...

WOW what a stunning Layout!!!! what can i say!!! you are amazing artist Cynthia

Diana disse...

obrigada for coming by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
Your pages are beautiful!
Ate logo
Dianinha

Chantal Vandenberg disse...

Wow this is amazing! You have really done such a fantastic job of this challenge!!! Well done!

Ursula Schneider disse...

You'll have to tell me more about the Best Glue Ever. I'm always on the lookout for some good glue!

Thanks for visiting my blog. You have some amazing things going on with your blogs as well!

Unknown disse...

Hi Cynthia,
Sorry, I haven't visited your blog lately..you've done so many beautiful things since the last time I was here. Love this LO! You did such a gorgeous job on it. Your flowers are so amazing. I hope you and your family are all doing well. Miss talking to u..Hugs, Marivic

Irma disse...

Oh wow! this is 'different' in a GOOD way! it stands out!
Now, the wood bark...this made me laugh, because when I was in the park with my family recently, I took a piece of tree bark to take home - my hubby shook his head, and my son says: "Here she goes again collecting junk for scrapbooking" ha ha!!...
I guess we scrapbookers think alike no matter what country or corner of the world we live in ;)
Best wishes to you!

Marília Lopes disse...

Lindoooo Cyn!!!
Amei tudo...todos os detalhes!!
Beijooo

Pendra disse...

Beautiful, creative page... love all the texture! I am your newest follower... visit me too sometime!
Pendra

Unknown disse...

Ohh my friend what gorgeous design love the texture amazin!!!!

Big hugs carla

sandi disse...

Wow! This is just gorgeous! Love the texture and that sweet, sweet pic!

Color In the Box disse...

Oi Cynthia !!!
Passando pra deixar um beijo !!!
AMEI essa página !!
esta linda de viver !!!

Lu True Colors

Com Papel disse...

Simplesmente lindo!!!
E vc é muuuuito gentil, Cyn, obrigada pelo coment delicioso de ler!!
Bjks carinhosas

Vicky Varvadouka disse...

Hi Cynthia...wow...what can I say??? I love the patina look and the flowers!!!Beautiful layout!Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!!!

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) disse...

Your take on the two challenges is beautiful. That piece of wood looks incredible..how clever of you!

Dri Noleto disse...

Que blog maravilhoso!!
seus trabalhos? Bom, nem preciso dizer, né?Amo!!!
Saudades de você!
Beijos