14.5.14

Marion Smith and Scrap Around the World


Hi sweet friends!!!!!
I just whant to share a page I made for ScrapAround The  World!!!!





 This is my page I love this photo that I take on Mother´s Day with my 2 litle girls!!!
I wrote my journaling on the page above the lace I use chipboard from Momento Divertido and paper from Marion Smith .

"  G g is for girls "





Chipboard from Momento Divertido and also I use gesso and PAN PASTELL and I made all the flowers!!!!




I love to use same fabrics  too





 I love flowers ..............so I made those 






Suplies

Paper - Marion Smith - Nirvana
PAN PASTELL
Chipboard from Momento Divertido
Gaze
Cardboard
Fabric
Gelattos - Faber Castell

7 comentários:

Karita disse...

Beautiful layout! I love the frame and layering! Great work with the mood board!
Thank you for playing at SATW!

Terhi Koskinen disse...

Love all the layers, and what a beautiful picture! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW! <3

zuziucha disse...

LOoooooooovley page. I love the flowers very much. Thank you so much for joining our May challenge at SATW!

langeatheart disse...

Gorgeous page! I really like your flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at SATW!

Amy Voorthuis disse...

Very pretty lovely layered layout!!! Wow amazing love love love!! Thank you so much for playing with us this month at Scrap Around the World hugs Amy

langeatheart disse...

Cynthia please make sure you list under your title if you are NEW or WOF (Wall of Famer someone who has won here before)! You don't want to miss out on prizes! :)

Hera disse...

Cynthia, your page is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SATW!