30.9.14

Frosted Design Team- Just TODAY!!!!!

Hi everyone....today I  whant to show a page using  same wonderful papers and emblishement for our KIT!!!!
I do not like to make scrap using picture of my self but I decided to do this one.
II've also used many goodies from previous Frosted Designs kits ( psst, some of the kits are on sale too, just saying ;) ) and from items from the Frosted Designs store ( did you know you get free shipping for orders over $50.00??) to help embellish it. hope you like my pagew witlpapaernderful .


"  TODAY   "



The close up views below show same parts of the page where I used these fantastic kit products.
The most thing  I love  is using layers .....I love layers and also same recyclide material.
I started out cardstock layers and also I created a texture background using acrilic gesso for make my texture  and applied ink.



Here you can see cardstock and embellishments  I have used .



Flowers...I loove I can imagine my page with ou those....so I made all in my page with cardstock in the same colors of the paper in my page.




And also I love to use cecyclid material in all my page....I use this chipboard from 2 Crafts...they are so beuatiful!!!





I hope you really like my page, my flowers , the emblishment, try to use those products this collection is amazing!!!!!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Frosted Design Store for this kit and all of your fantastic project products.

See ya soon! 








Nenhum comentário: