30.9.14

Scrapping Outback - October Challenge

Time to a New Challenge at Scrapping Outback!!!!!

So welcome to our October picture inspiration Challenge everyone!
This month we want you to use White combined with the colours in this "Spring" Scarthemed photo.






"YOU"



First I made my background using all suplies from Scarpping Outback, I use acrilic gesso for made this and also I use my Tateredd Angel Glimmer Mist  use same recyclide material for make my page 



                                   I made all my flowers  and also I chipboard from 2 Crafts! and Momento                                                                                                 Divertido Brasil!!!



Suplies
Papers from Scrapping Outback
Chipboard from Momento Divertido 
Glimmer Mist- Tatered Angel - Marigold- Cupid-Baham Blue
Pan Pastel
Best Glue Ever 
Flowers - Hand Made by Cynthia Lloréns

Nenhum comentário: